Take to the pistes before anyone else!
Because we live every day exceptional moments in a unique environment, we propose to share this experience with you.
Meet us before the opening of the domain with the sun shining on the summits. You will be accompanied by the Tignes ski patrollers as they take up their posts and share their job and their daily routine with them. This is an opportunity to learn more about the security and maintenance of the ski area you visit every day. Take the opportunity to ask questions and get information from the resort's experts. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Then comes the descent on the freshly groomed slopes, still untouched by skiers: enjoy the landscape and the snow. You can already hear the sound of the fresh snow just before you pass?Une belle façon de débuter la journée, avec une boisson chaude et un croissant offert à l’arrivée !
So are you coming?
15€ per person. Includes the first track descent + a hot drink & a croissant in Bollin or Savouna partners restaurants.
As this activity is subject to good weather and snow conditions, cancellations (even at the last minute) are possible in case of unfavourable conditions.
- Opening of the slopes with mountain safety experts, meeting at 8:15am in front of Maison de Tignes le Lac, snow front area (departure from Palafour chairlift or Tovière gondola)
- Have your ski equipment
- Have a sufficient level of skiing (blue runs)
- Registration required: presentation of voucher
- Registration until Wednesday 17:00
- Maximum number of participants: 25